Work-based assessments are a useful, cost effective recruitment tool that can help predict a person’s performance in a given role, enabling hiring managers to recruit with more confidence. INS develops and delivers work-based assessments that simulate common work situations to effectively evaluate a candidate’s capabilities. The candidate participates in a series of tasks related to the role they are applying for.
What do we offer?
- Design of bespoke assessments
- Delivery of work-based assessments
- Detailed reports with assessment results
- Hiring of our Assessment Centre
- Design and delivery of familiarisation assessments
- Training for facilitators, assessors, and role players involved in work-based assessments
- Training on reasonable adjustments for assessments